About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Dt piece

Good evening.
Im a little late with this post, sorry it should of been this morning. Sunday marks the start of a new challenge over at Hobbycutz and the sponsor is the
Wonderful
Theme this week was Christmas decoration and boy did I struggle - think my mojo has up and left me these past few weeks . I put it down to being so busy at work that my brain cant cope. 


Anyway I printed 2 of the lovely images called winter fairy and decoupaged it onto the gorgeous wooden frame from Hobbycutz. I put pink ink onto it and sprinkled  glitter over the top. Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by and stay warm and safe everyone xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, brilliant creation, love the colours hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine, I love your sweet creation..... Gorgeous... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful hunni...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete