About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Christmas......

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the festivities. This was my first Christmas where I have had some decent time off in 21 years and it's been fabulous. We had a lovely Christmas Eve. We went to the Crematorium during the day to take something for my little brother. Then we went home watched a Christmas film and had a nice meal. On Christmas Day I was up at 4.30 with excitement ( yes I'm like a little kid lol ). We had a lovely lunch out and just came home and chilled out the rest of the day. Boxing Day We had our usual party and I put on a Buffett. We played games and had a few drinks, and we had some of the guests stay over and I cooked the 6 of us a full English the next day. Today I've had my godchildren here all day and we have crafted, been out for food and played games. So it's been a lovely time spent with some wonderful people. 
Anyway onto craft, I have tidied my craft room and I'm ready to get going with some projects. I hope my mojo is coming back. Today I'm sharing a card I made 2 weeks ago. It's made for Jones crafts and I used g45 cafe Parisian. It's intended to be a simple afternoon tea invite, with details printed inside. 

Hope you like it. I would like to say thank you to all the people who have visited me and left comments this year. It is so heart warming to know someone takes valuable time to leave kind words. 
On that note take care xxxx

5 comments:

  1. hi dear friend.
    I'm alot like kid when is Christmas time,
    I like to decorations and Christmas tree,cookies oh everything!
    I also like to dress up my cats with santa hat. LOL
    I'm happy that you had wonderful Christmas day.
    It's very nice to have guests and have nice time with them.
    I like your card.
    its very pretty.
    Happy Holidays
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Elaine, glad you had a good Christmas, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Elaine, love to hear you had a wonderful Christmas! Wishing you all the best for 2017.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colors, paper and design Elaine.

    Best of the New Year.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little invite looks delicious--literally. LOL Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete