About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 14 January 2017

New stash!

Hello lovely peeps,
Tonight I have 3 cards to share with you. All in different styles but they all have 1 thing in common...... They all use the wonderful new papers and ephemera designed and made by the lovely Linda  Simpson. Who has set up Emerald city crafts. They are so nice and come in 2 styles in A4 packs, 6x6 packs and the ephemera. You can get them on her Etsy store.
Here's my makes.




I really enjoyed having a play with them. They are awesome. Hoping to get in the craft room tomorrow seems like I have not had much time lately lol. 
Hope you are all well, it's very cold at the moment brrrrrr. The lovely Heather Won my crafty giveaway, well done.

Take care 
Big hugs & thanks so much for stopping by xxxxx




5 comments:

  1. love your gorgeous cards!
    today here is very warm,dont like it...
    congrats to winner!
    have a great weekend!

    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Elaine, thank you for sharing your creations and advertising my Etsy shop for me so very kind of you.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EmeraldCityCraftsUK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Elaine, I do love the first one and what a treat to get your hands on NEW stuff! Have fun tomorrow/today lets face it it's only going to rain and rain.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. great projects, love the papers
    hugs from bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bird image is so lovely and I love the inking you did on the last card. Beautiful work Elaine. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete