About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Eclectic DT

Good evening lovely peeps, wow 1st February.....Goodness me that crept right up on me lol. Sorry for my lack of posts  but trust me I've been so busy with college spending hours on homework and my portfolio that I could scream ! Im working harder than when I was a full time manager. However the end is in sight only just over 2 weeks to go and then normal crafty service will resume. I feel that the pressure has really stunted my creativity since before Christmas, however today I started a project I'm excited about. When it will get finished is another story lol. 
Anyway I digress the reason for today's post is its time for a new challenge over on the Eclectic Ellapu blog and the theme is anything goes. So I decided that I would make a special card for a lovely friend. A fellow crafter. I used Cafe Parisian as the lucky lady was being whisked to Paris by her hubby ! Lucky lady. So here's the card.....


Love this collection as its so pretty.
Right I'm off to put my feet up. 
Thanks again for all your support and sticking with me, I really appreciate it.
Take care xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Looks fab Elaine, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my friend this is so pretty!
    love it!
    take care
    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Elaine, love the papers and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Elaine. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and yes what a lucky lady.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and yes the papers are GORGEOUS. Love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete