About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 1 May 2017

Bank Holiday

Hello there and a huge warm welcome to my little blog. It's been a bank holiday today here in the UK. A wonderful 3 day weekend. We have got loads done this weekend and been out for lovely walks, meals and all the chores done which left me some time for a couple of hours crafting each afternoon. I will share what I made with you in the week. 
Today though it's a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu and the theme was anything goes YAY ! So I made a special card for a very special lady. She is the owner of the craft shop I go to. Her name is Sue and there are no words to describe just how much she does for us all at craft club and her local community. Oh and it's the lady who organises the fantastic craft retreats we go to each year.... I started with a plain black box that my friend Maria gave me.

I decided to use one of the newer collections from Graphic 45 called Vintage Hollywood. I made my own card blank to for the box and decorated the top of the box.


Really loved making this. I highlighted the lady and flowers with wink of Stella. 
Hope you like it.
Right that's all from me, please do hop over to see what my fellow teamies have made. 
Thanks for stopping by, take care.
Elaine xx


6 comments:

  1. Fab make Elaine, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Elaine, I'm sure Sue loved it and the thought behind it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Elaine, I bet Sue loved it.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just gorgeous!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box. Love the colours and your pretty details. Have a creative month your teamie Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's a fancy box my crafting sister!! Very, very pretty and you used my faaaaaaaavorite paper line-G45!

    ReplyDelete