About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 20 September 2017

Stamps by me samples

Good evening, hope everyone is well and safe. There have been some terrible things happening around the world recently. We all need to be thankful for what we have, some people have been severely affected by the hurricanes & earthquakes. My heart goes out to everyone.
Today I'm sharing some samples I made for my DT at stamps by me limited. Toni has come up with some beautiful stamps and dies yet again........




Make sure you tune into Create and craft this Friday to see the new release. The rest of the DT have made some inspirational things and I'm in awe of them. I turned the splat die into little characters for a children's card !
Have a great week, thanks for stopping by.
Elaine xx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Elaine, I really do need to make more children's cards, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Great shapes and stamps. Very on trend too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh all your cards are so very nice!
    love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Elaine x

    ReplyDelete